Bibimbap is a korean dish made with meat, vegetables and rice.
This is the second time that i have tried making bibimbap and it tastes great. So instead of paying an ample amount of money to try the dish in a restaurant, you can follow the simple recipe part by part and enjoy.
2. Beef (opt out beef if you are a vegetarian)
5. Shitake Mushroom
7. Spring onion
9. Crushed Garlic
12. Sesame Seeds
13. Soya Sauce
14. Sesame oil
17. Salt to taste
19. Red Chilli Flakes
20. Gojuchang Sauce(Korean Red Chilli Paste)
1st Part (Preparation)
1. Boil the Rice.
2. Shred the beef and add in a teaspoon of soya sauce, sesame seed, sesame oil, salt, garlic and salt. Let it marinate.
3. Blanch the spinach and season it with sesame oil, garlic and pinch of salt, pepper and toasted sesame seed and the mix it properly.
4. Julienne the shitake mushroom and add in a little bit of soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper and mix it.
5. Julienne the radish and the mix it with a teaspoon of red chilli flakes, a teaspoon of vinegar, sugar and mix it.
6. Julienne carrots.
2nd Part (Cooking)
1. Pan fry the julienned carrots with a pinch of salt. Take it out after 1-2 minutes.
2. Pan fry the onions and spring onions. Take it out when tender.
3. Pan fry the marinated beef with a pinch of sugar(optional) and fry till tender.
4. Fry the shitake mushroom till tender.
5. Make a sunny side up egg and keep it aside.
3rd Part (Sauce)
1. Put 2 teaspoon of korean red chilli sauce in a small bowl and add in a table spoon of sesame oil, sugar, vinegar and toasted sesame seed. Mix it well together.
4th Part (Assembling)
1. Take a bowl and put the boiled rice in it first.
2. Arrange the meat and vegetables.
3. Add the sunny side egg on top on the dish.
4. Pour the sauce over the dish.
Mix the veggies, meat, egg and rice together and Enjoy.