Bhathup (Flat Noodles Bouillabaisse)
6. Chilli Powder
1. Firstly add an egg and water to the flour and knead it into a soft dough.
2. Roll the dough into a ball and flatten it using a rolling pin. Then cut it into strips and keep it aside.
3. Crush ginger and garlic in to a thick paste and keep it aside.
4. Shred the spinach and keep in aside. Then chop the coriander and keep it aside.
5. Then boil the water and add in the dough strips and salt. After 5 minutes, add in oil/butter,ginger garlic paste, precooked beef and chilli powder and let it cook for sometime.
6. Once the doughstrip in aldente, add in the spinach, adjust the
seasoning and serve with chopped coriander on top.
Try it out and let me know how it turned out.